Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 37 (Tuesday)

So today I did a workout at home.  Did 30 mins on the bike trainer and then had a chest day.  I did push myself to do 20s on the chest press and did 5 sets so I am happy about that.  Did my warm up set as 15s :).  I am trying to push my weight up more and challenge myself.  Tomorrow is legs :).  I really need to figure out a better eating strategy.  When we don't make a menu it just messes me up :(.  Ok well not much else new going on.  Wearing my prepregnancy work pants, although a little snug it makes me work that much harder :).  I will be a success story!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exercise make good effects on getting well fitness. It increase effective strength and stamina of body. That create it as strong which need of recover damages.
skin tightening