Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Starting Monday

A little friendly competition can go a long way.  My sister and I have agreed to do an 8 week fitness challenge.  We get 25 points a week and we lose points for each thing we miss.  So if I miss a workout I lose a point or if I make an unhealthy food choice I lose a point.  At the end of each week we will tally everything up.  At the end of the 8 weeks the winner gets a new piece of workout clothing.  Nothing to spendy :).  Its going to be a lot of fun.  I will probably try to keep a running tally here just fore accountability.  I am entering week 4 of my Live Fit program.  I must say I feel good.  Missed two work outs this week due to being sick.  I am still sick but I won't miss anymore workouts.


No comments: