Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday, Rest day

Today is my rest day.  Today is a day just for me to relax... but not working out is killing me haha.  Its been 4 weeks of working out 5-6 days a week.  Its been 4 weeks of living fit.  Its 1/3 of the way through my program and on my way to a better more fit me.  Did good with food today.  Dumped out the rest of my soda that I didn't finish yesterday.  Threw away the half a cupcake the kids didn't eat.  Had a yummy dinner for shrimp scampi on wheat noodles, lamb chops and caesar salad.  It was a great dinner.  Tomorrow starts phase 2 and a new 4 weeks of amazing me :).  Jury duty this week.  I hope it doesn't mess me up to bad for working out and eating right.  I hope it doesn't last to long LOL.  I have gotten to spend lots of time with my sweet baby girl and that has been great.  Lots of snuggles ;).  I'm doing this for them as much for me so I can be a good roll model for them.

No comments: