Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 22 (Monday)

Going to do shoulders and Abs that should have been done last week since I am behind.  I slept in then went grocery shopping.  Had Chicken and Gnocchi soup, Salad and a couple bread sticks for lunch at Olive Garden.  It was yummy on this snowy winter day, warm soup.  For the challenge with my sister I will minus 2 points since I didn't eat breakfast and ate out for lunch.  Dinner is going to be garlic shrimp scampi with wheat spaghetti noodles.  Workout with Chris after dinner and then enjoy the rest of my night.  I plan to ride my bike for 30-60 mins.  I will post what I actually did later.  Chris is doing great he is down to 214 as of this morning.  I am still sitting at 180.5.  Next Sunday I will be taking a progress picture and doing measurements.  I am really excited to see what progress I have made.  Then I will start phase 2.  It's crazy to think I am in my last week of phase 1 already.

No comments: