Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 17 (Wednesday)

Today was back and bicep day.  Put up some good weight.  I can tell that I am getting stronger.  I am starting to really feel more comfortable in the gym than the first week.  I didn't swim today but I did the elliptical for 15 mins.  My legs are hurting something fierce today.  Going up stairs is very painful :).  Its a good kind of pain though.  The kind that comes from a good workout.  HAHA!  Food was ok today.  I found that I was super hungry all day.  I had chicken noodle soup for the simple fact that I have a terrible cold and it is kicking my butt.  But the workout is getting done!  Out of town tomorrow and Friday at least.  I hope to get some sort of workout in.


Source: tumblr.com via Jessi on Pinterest

No comments: