Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 10 (Wednesday)

I did legs today and really tried to push myself more.  I was sweating :).  I did more weight on all my lifts than last week.  It was great feeling.  I think next week I will try to push more :).  Eating was ok.  The salad was fairly gross.  I am at a loss.  I love salad but dressing is bleh to me lately.  Even my favorites aren't tasting good.  My taste buds must be changing.  I am so proud of myself.  Down into the 170's :).  I am almost at the 20 pound mark for my first goal.  That is amazing to me.  And I have barely started this weight training routine.  I can't wait to see how the rest of the 12 weeks go.  Tomorrow is the last day of week 2.  Then only 10 weeks left.


No comments: