Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 35 (Sunday)

Well the end of the week ended a lot worse than it started but ya know I didn't put on the pounds I lost and I needed a break, my body needed the break.  So next week we are gonna hit it hard and get er done. Next week marks the halfway point.  Wow halfway through this program already.  That is just crazy talk right there.  In 7 weeks I will have to figure out something else to do.  I guess I better order that weight lifting book New Rules of Lifting for Women.  I have heard its a good read.  Even thought about getting it for my ipad and reading at work and on the way to work.  I also know I need to start ramping up my training for the STP after this program so that will play a factor in what program I pick.  I will keep weight lifting in the routine but I have to include my bike more than I am.  I need to do more than 30 mins...  That is a problem for another night though.  For today I am loving the picture from pinterest.  See you tomorrow.  Sleep well it helps you lose weight.

No comments: