Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 27 (Saturday)

I did 6 workouts this week.  I got cardio in on three days ;).  I had a great week for working out.  And its true you are only one workout away from a good mood.  I was super cranky before my workout and feel great afterwards :).  I didn't get on the bike like I planned tonight but I got my shoulder and ab workout done and really tried to push myself.  Next week will be another great week I know it.  Goal for next week.  No soda, not one!  And again do all my workouts.  I am really proud of myself.  Despite what my lying inner voice says :).  Food kind of sucked today I had a sizzlin apple pie at applebees.  Like I said.  Baby steps.  I just have to take it one day at a time and keep trying.


Source: google.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

No comments: