Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th

Ok today my jeans were falling off all day.  It was a great annoying feeling :).  Those that have lost jean sizes know what I am talking about.  Today's workout was good.  I was able to get through more of the plank moves without resting and doing them correctly.  I did 9 push ups!  That is such a huge deal for me.  I only did like 1 the first time I did this video two weeks ago.  Yeah I know amazing.  I am making huge strides and I am sure I am going to be at my goal weight by March 2011 no problem.  Slow and steady wins the race.

Breakfast ~ egg mcmuffin, small (kid size) orange juice
Snack ~ donut
Lunch ~ nap time
Snack ~ None
Dinner ~ crockpot chicken, green beans and rice

Water ~ again something that needs some work.  But tomorrow is another day and another chance to keep track.

I so got this!

No comments: