Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

Breakfast ~ oatmeal with milk
Lunch ~ Turkey and cheese sandwich on wheat
Snack ~ chocolate chip cookie (yes they need to leave the house)
Dinner ~ Outback honey dijon chicken (1/2), about 4 sweet potato fries, 2 slices of honey wheat bread, 1/2 a side caesar salad and some assuie fries.

Not to bad of a day overall.  If anything I need to add more calories.  Tomorrow is grocery day!  I have been looking forward to going and getting healthy snacks for the house.

Exercise ~ Jogged/walked 2 miles in about 35 mins.  Note to self turn on airplane mode.  I got a phone call on the return trip and it messed me up.  Lost my forward motion.  Did Day 17 of the 30 day shred.  Feeling Good.  My legs are throbbing right now but it is so worth it when I look in the mirror and my waist is shrinking.  I had a friend tell me she can see in my face that I am losing weight.  That is a good feeling.  And the run felt great this morning.  Overall a good day.  But man am I tired.  Time to watch some Dexter and fall asleep.

No comments: