Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13th Day 20

Breakfast ~ Left over pancakes, glass of Orange Juice
Snack ~ Green Tea, celery with peanut butter
Lunch ~ Half a turkey and Cheese sandwich, 4 strawberries, water
Snack ~ Quaker granola bar (only 90 calories)
Dinner ~ 2 slices flank steak, baked potato, green beans, water

Water ~ 10 glasses of water today.  That is outstanding!

Exercise ~ Today was the last day of Level 2.  Tomorrow I start level 3.  I don't know how ready I am for it but I am excited because I only have 10 days left.  Then I can give my legs a break.  They are killing me. I am going ice them tonight and wrap at least one in an ace bandage and see if that helps.  They are hurting.  Oh boy am I sweating tonight.  Doing good though.  Having a bit of a fat day but I will get through this.  I am sticking to my workout.  Eating healthier and giving it my best.  That is all I can do.

No comments: