Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8th

Halfway done!  Today was day 15 of my 30 day shred.  Doing good.  I can do a whole 30 sec of jump rope without stopping.  Quiet an improvement from 2 weeks ago when I couldn't even go 10 secs.  The plank moves in level 2 are still rough but hey I am halfway through level 2 also.  Today was day 5.  I can't believe how fast its going.  I am in between jean sizes so it must be doing something.  Can't wait to measure in 2 more weeks.

Breakfast ~ Half a plain bagel with cream cheese
Lunch ~ Teriyaki chicken, rice, shrimp, Dr. Pepper
Snack ~ half a lipton green tea
Dinner ~ 1 bean burrito no onions, no red sauce add sour cream from taco bell
Water ~ Goal for tomorrow actually track my water usage.

No comments: