Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, September 23, 2010

September 23rd

Breakfast ~ white chocolate mocha, half a bagel with cream cheese
Snack ~ nothing
Lunch ~ chicken, spinach sandwich on multigrain wheat
Snack ~ saltines
Dinner ~ spicy chicken sandwich, french fries and Dr. Pepper small
Snack ~ None

Workout ~ Day 29 of my 30 day shred.  What a good workout.  I tried to push when I could to the advanced levels.  Some of the jumping is hard on my right knee but I got through it.  Not enough water today.  I was very thirsty.  To much caffeine between the soda and the coffee this morning.  Out of control I tell you :).  I am going to do my after picture tonight.  I will take new before pictures on Sunday.  I am going to do some back shots too and with either shorts or capris so we can see my hips, thighs and calfs so we can see how those change if they do.  I love my calfs they are sexy :).  Ok well off to take a picture and shower.  One more day and I will have finished my challenge.  I am so proud of myself.

No comments: