Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24th

Well tonight would have been my last night.  But I decided to just give myself a break.  Yes another one.  I have been having spells of dizziness and lightheadedness.  And usually by night time its better but tonight I almost feel over.  So I decided that perhaps tonight it would be ok to not work out and go to bed early and just relax.  I will do light cardio this weekend, a walk or run and then Monday start another 30 days.  I did great and the next 30 days will be even better.  I just need a break to not have something major go wrong.  It isn't my eating, I ate a good dinner today.  So glad I have a medical appointment on Monday to check it out.

Breakfast ~ Chai Tea 12oz
Snack ~ granola bar
Lunch ~ Jimmy Johns sandwich, no mayo, add avocado with turkey, lettuce and cheese.
Snack ~ none
Dinner ~ salad, breadstick x2 and ravioli de portabella (only three raviolis).

I remember when I used to be able to sit and eat the whole plate, 3 or more breadsticks and two plates of salad.  My how my portions have changed.  But I was full and I stopped.  No need to make myself sick.

No comments: