Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7th

Day 14! Almost halfway done.  Not only will I be half done with the whole program tomorrow but halfway through level 2 as well.  Level 2 is no joke.  Those planks are rough.  I am getting stronger but not as strong as I would like.  Just have to keep pushing it and keep trying.  I will get there.

Breakfast ~ Complete Bran Flakes with milk
Lunch ~ Turkey sandwich with cheese
Snack ~ Apple slices
Dinner ~ Steak, Ceaser salad lite (only 90 calories) and a small portion of mac and cheese.
Snack ~ Chocolate chip cookie

Burned 209 calories during my workout tonight.  I looked in the mirror and it does look as if my middle is starting to trim down.  I am resisting the urge to tape.  My pants fit better, still tight but not as tight :).  It was a good day overall.

No comments: