Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14th first day of level 3

Breakfast ~ cinnamon raisin english muffin
Snack ~ Quaker Granola Bar, banana
Lunch ~ Half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on homemade bread, greek yogurt
Snack ~ none
Dinner ~ Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado croissant sandwich, 10 french fries of the kids, two bits of a salad and water

At least I managed not to have any soda :).
Water is doing good.  I had green tea this morning.  I had about 6 glasses of water at work and 2 at dinner. My water is moving up that is great.
Excersies ~ I went for a walk during lunch with a co worker just to stretch our legs, fairly brisk 2 miles in a little less than an hour.  It was a good break from work if nothing else.  Today was the first day of level 3 and my last 10 days of this workout.  Man that level 3 is intense but great.  And I felt good for finishing strong.  Lots of jumping.  I am still doing the beginner level so perhaps I will do the set again and try to work up to the advanced level before moving levels.  Maybe change it up a bit or something.  I really like doing them.  They are over so quick and I feel like I got a good work out in. Burned probably close to 500 calories today between the walk and the workout tonight.  Just got to keep on keeping on.

No comments: