Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New picture

So I took my after photo even though I have one more night.  But one night isn't going to change much.  I am going to move my weight loss ticker back up top.  I adjusted it to 165 which is where I was when I started this August 28th.  I can't believe how far I have come since April.  If I hadn't slipped in July and August I would be doing much better, however I am back on track and I intend to stay there.   The scale is moving more now to.  I can't wait to start level 1 with Chris it will be so great to have a partner.  I will probably still do some kind of workout Sat and Sun just because I am so used to it but nothing crazy.  And adding running should be a breeze three days a week, during lunch for 30 min.  Goal is to get my 2 mile down to 20 min.  I got my water proof pants, just have to get a light weight water proof jacket.  Woot go me!  I feel better too.  I think that means more than the number on the scale.

No comments: