Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 26 Another Monday

So just plugging along ;).  I didn't get a run in today since the car wouldn't start which made me to late in arriving for bodypump to allow for a run.  But I will do it tomorrow no worries.  I'm also doing RPM tomorrow morning.  Can't wait to go.  Bodypump was a good class.  Hubby is home and going to the gym was really hard.  I really wanted to stay home with him but I got it done.  October is coming and I am thinking 5 pounds in the month of October is a good goal with how slow I'm losing weight :(.  But at 5 pounds a month that should put me about 150 by the new year and for sure on my way to my bigger goal of 120-130.  We will just see how the next couple months go.

No comments: