Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 19, 11 to go

Today is day 19.  Nothing super special about that.  It was a Monday and sometimes Monday's can be hard because you just had a rest day and hey that felt kind of awesome to sit around :) but I also notice I'm much more cranky.  I always feel better after a good workout.  I even tried to push harder in bodypump.  I didn't get my run this morning so I am going to do it tomorrow.  I am going to just run around the neighborhood.  I had a bad eating day but on the not enough calories spectrum.  I should have eaten more because I was very weak after class and light headed.  Noted and learned.  Can't wait. I am almost into single digits on days left :).

Weight this morning 175.5

No comments: