Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 12

Today was another good day although I feel tired.  I want to just curl up and sleep.  I did RPM this morning (which is like spin).  I had 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1/2 of an avocado or almost half and a few pieces of granny smith apple.  Dinner wasn't super awesome but it was cooked at home. I made mozerella sticks ate 2, and party pizza had half.  I know however that those are not good choices and that I will probably pay for it later.  Tomorrow will be better food wise.  Let's hope Kaitlynn lets me do 30 mins on the treadmill and bodypump tomorrow.  Also as of this morning I was down a pound to 168.4.  Kinda of a big deal to finally be moving down.  We will see if it sticks.  Considering dinner not likely.

No comments: