Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 2, 2013

September Goals

So lets set some goals for September.  Mini goals will help me reach my bigger goals.  So this month the goal is to work out each day except Sunday.  To eat at home 90% of the time which is about 2 times a week.  I really hope to not eat out that much but I think that is more realistic.  It should help my weight and our budget.  I'm going to run 3x a week building up my time and mileage.  I'm going to do a 30 min video 6x a week for the strength.  I'm going to walk the kids to school every morning.  I will probably drive to pick them up because of the heat but we will just see.  Either way these are the goals for this month.  I will do weight and measurements tomorrow morning before taking the kids to school.  And then I will check them again October 1 and set new goals :).  I have to stop telling myself it will be to hard or I can't do it.  I have to just do it.  I know I can so I need to stop doubting myself. 

No comments: