Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 5

So getting up at 6 didn't happen, lesson learned though because Dottie can't go later when all the dogs are up and out :(.  She so wanted to run off and play with them all.  Oh well, I still got 1.6 miles done which is better than sitting on the couch.  Then came home and did my kettlebell routine.  I really should write that down again.  So I still got my "30 mins" in which is keeping with my goal.  Another week and I will be over the hump so to speak.  I am going to try yoga tonight to stretch out some tight muscles.  I am hopeful to ride my bike tomorrow and probably find another strength move/set I can do. I have been thinking about starting a facebook page or group that I can post workouts and such on but I bet there already is one and to be honest most of my stuff isn't original just on pinterest.  But I do enjoy encouraging others to workout and helping them.  Maybe I should train to be a personal coach.  Anyway, did good with working out and almost ate out but Kait threw up all over it so there goes that.  Overall day 5 complete and successful.  And yes this picture is totally true.

Added 8pm, tried some yoga, Yoga for Dummies is soooo slow it's annoying, but its a great way to stretch so I will keep trying different videos.  Did about 30 mins of that 6 poses.  Then we did a pinterest workout, 75 jumping jacks (didn't have to stop during them *improvement), 15 pushups, 45 crunches, 35 mountain climbers and 30 sec plank (supposed to be 55 sec).  I do this alot at the end of the night.  I think this was a good workout day.

No comments: