Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 11

Today was a great day.  Breakfast 2 eggs, 2 bacon and 1/2 an avocado.  Snack was a paleo pumpkin muffin and a plumcot.  Dinner was a copycat mongolian beef recipe.  Yes I indulged in rice, beef and green beans.  I did a 90 min workout.  I think it will be ok :).  Oh DH also got me a carmel macchiato and I drank it and enjoyed it :).  But my calories as best as I can tell were at 1421 and my exercise was at 656 LOL.  So I think I did ok.  I pushed my muscles to failure during body pump and did a 30 min walk/run before my workout.  Bodypump is 60 mins.  I'm off to take a bath and two advil and head to spin/rpm in the morning.  I will say my motivation board is such a good thing.  It looks a little different but I will post an updated picture at the end of the 30 days.

No comments: