Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 9, 21 to go

So this morning I got up, ate 2 eggs, 2 pieces uncured natural bacon and 1/2 an avocado.  Then headed off to body pump, an hour long strength training class.  Whew was that kicking my butt.  My legs were shaking.  Came home had 1 applegate organic apple and chicken sausage and 1 piece uncured natural bacon.  I also indulged in a paleo sweet treat from Elana's pantry.  I had taco salad with no chips or shell for dinner.  Just meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes.  All in all a very good first day of paleo and workout day.  I'm achy but not so sore I can't move so that is good.  I have been drinking water like it's going out of style :).  So far no headache but I imagine that is coming.  Oh I did have a cup of coffee this morning.  I forgot, so that would be why no headache.  Either way I'm still doing good, working out and cleaning up my food.  Tomorrow will be a challenge since we are going out to a friends farm but I will try packing my own goodness to eat so I won't have to worry.  Perhaps some chicken and broccoli for lunch.

No comments: