Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 8, 22 to go

Me after my run, all red and sweaty :)
As day 8 comes to a close I'm going to just say I'm super proud of myself.  Yeah that is a lot of ME :).  But I really didn't want to go workout.  I was looking for excuses.  I didn't have any good ones so I pushed thru and went to the gym.  I didn't get a spin class spot but I did get a run done.  I did 36 mins of run/walk and did go 2.3 miles.  So it's not bad.  So far I have done over 8 miles in my challenge.  I am going to give bodypump a try tomorrow.  Missed Yoga today since Kaitlynn got sick before class started :(.  Poor baby and mommy.  Tomorrow starts day 1 of my 30 day Paleo challenge.  I can do this.  I just have to apply myself as much to eating healthy as I do working out.  I mean really who needs XL sweet tea from Sonic?  Well they are wonderful but I am tired of being unhealthy.  When I complete my 30 day paleo challenge I will allow myself a treat of some sort but probably home made sweet tea or some such thing.  My friend Tina is going to help me stay on track with paleo and I will post here my food/menu from the day.

No comments: