Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 2, 28 to go!

So today started difficult emotionally and really could have caused me to eat junk.  Lord knows I wanted to.  But I managed to eat at home (goal number 1) and workout (goal 2).  I did 25 mins on my bike and then did the 75 jumping jacks, 15 pushups, 45 crunches, 35 mountain climbers and only 30 sec plank.  I will keep working on that though.  It is supposed to be 55 sec.  I was probably low on eating since lunch was a blueberry muffin.  Chris worked out too.  I'm so proud of him.  I'm going to try to get up at 6 and go for a run in the morning.  This week should be a good week for running.  I will probably do the 2 min run/4 min walk for tomorrow and bump up the time Monday.

No comments: