Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 15 Halfway done!

So today marks the halfway point.  I am officially down 1 pound :).  So I guess progress is progress.  I'm going to see this thing thru.  I have to.  I am feeling stronger.  I was doing great in RPM.  Feeling strong, doing more resistance and really pushing.  It was going to be a great class.  But 20 mins in K decided she didn't want to stay at the gym daycare any longer :(.  So I left and came home.  Jumped on my bike for 20 mins.  It wasn't as challenging but it kept my heart rate up and kept me moving.  A workout complete for the day.  I had 2 triple berry muffins for breakfast.  Lunch was apple chicken sausage, brussel sprouts, and a piece of bacon.  Dinner was BBQ chicken, 1/2 cup mac and cheese and green beans.  Over all a good day and I'm finally starting to recover from all this working out :).  I will run tomorrow evening and do bodypump on Saturday before we celebrate K's 2nd birthday.

No comments: