Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time on the trainer and week 1 still

So I got on the trainer for the first time after my fall.  The bummer is that apparently I did hurt myself more than I realized and have been aggravating it.  So I only got 20 mins on the trainer tonight :(.  I did do another day of week 1 of Ripped in 30.  I am looking forward to moving to week 2 I just hope my hand/thumb will take the abuse ;).  I need to kick it up a notch LOL.  I was 169.3 at work today... so not sure how accurate that is since I was 170.8 at home.  I am thinking I am around 170 which is still good in my book and progress in the right direction.  I hope to get outside on my bike this weekend.  That wasn't bothering my hand to much and I can take some naproxen before I go :).  Yeah I just need to get more time on my bike ya know.  Only 3.5 months until Seattle to Portland and I am not getting enough miles/hours on my bike as I would like.

No comments: