Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday March 19th

Wow what a weekend.  Sorry I didn't get a chance to post it was super busy around here though.  I got a new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD.  I did that on Sunday and wow I was sweating like you wouldn't believe.  It was a good workout though.  I got to ride for an hour but since I hadn't eaten breakfast yet and had just finished the ripped in 30 I was wiped after an hour.  The goal this week is to get a good 20-30 mile ride in Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.  I was 173.1 today which is up a little from mid last week but down from last Monday by about .5 lbs.  So overall not bad and eating was not so great.  But since I have "closed the bank" we won't be eating out again anytime soon.  I went shopping for a month except fresh fruits and veggies.  So we are set.  Pork chops tonight for dinner with maybe brussels sprouts and salad.  Sounds yummy :).  I picked the below pintrest pin because really sometimes we all need to remember why we started and keep going.  Even when we aren't moving downward and we are frustrated we need to keep working out.  I feel grumpy when I don't work out.  How do you feel?  Edit to add I was 172.8 last Monday so I am up .3 pounds.  But overall that isn't to bad and AF is coming soon.  Only time will tell.

No comments: