Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday March 3rd

So today was a great day.  Not really for working out but for me :).  I am reminded though on the weekends I am better off working out in the morning.  Otherwise I get busy and it doesn't get done :(.  That is the only bad thing about today.  But my eating was good.  I didn't splurge or binge, even passed on the ice cream the hubby was having.  I did walk around a bit while shopping which totally counts :).  I am running a 5k tomorrow so that should get those calories burning.  I enjoyed the day with my son and that is worth more than any work out.  I can't wait to post pictures of my race tomorrow and post how I did.  I fully expect to take 45 mins to finish but hey I am going to do it and that is more than I can say for some people :).

Source: google.com via Jessi on Pinterest

No comments: