Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, March 1, 2012

First spin class

I took my first spin class today.  Wow that is killer and going to be so beneficial to my ride in July.  I am glad I switched gears to focus on my bike.  I like doing my 30 day shred when I can but am glad to have a focus on training.  I think doing the shred 3-4 days a week will for sure help with my strength.  I am super glad I am working out.  Last week was not a good week to take off but maybe also good.  Its a weird grouping of emotions.  I am thinking about doing my shred tonight but my legs are SORE so ... to rest or not to rest.  I think for this first week I will take it easy and just see how it goes.  If tomorrow I wake up no problems then I know I could have shredded and I can add it in next week.  It will all get me to where I want to be and I am glad to be going there.


No comments: