Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, February 27, 2012

Trying something new

So to be honest as much as I liked the Live Fit program and I will do it again I had to switch gears.  I just wasn't losing the weight I need to in order to make weight in a month.  I still have 10 pounds to go and I can't risk not making it.  My job depends on it.  So cardio queen to the rescue :).  I started the 30 day shred today and I will do it like I did the first time for a full 30 days no breaks 10 days on each level.  I did great tonight and really pushed.  I like that I push myself more with this video.  I am also going to ride my bike on Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and do a spin class on Thursday.  I hope to drop at least 10 pounds by April 1.  I did another picture today to show my before and after of the 30 day shred.  I can't wait to see how I do.  I also put it up against my Dec photo and you can actually see more of a difference so I am glad I did another picture.  I think it helped me.


No comments: