Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 53 (Thursday)

Today was shoulders.  And I didn't get my cardio done since the dr office called and I had to leave for a rescheduled appointment.  I figured I would be able to ride my bike but I failed there and didn't get it done.  Perhaps this is why I am not getting the amazing results others are :(.  But I am making progress and that is better than staying fat.  The scale is barely moving but its going down and the tape measure is getting smaller.  Tomorrow is picture day and I sure hope I can see some great improvement to push me through the last four weeks of this program.  It is hard but I know I am stronger.  I know I am healthier.  And I know I am only going to get more healthy and stronger and better.


No comments: