Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 42 (Sunday)

Today is my much earned rest day.  Although for a day of rest I did a ton of stuff LOL.  I ran the dishwasher three times today with all the dishes that had to be done.  I made mini banana bread loaves for our snacks, blueberry muffins for the kids for in the mornings, lunches for Chris and I for the week and dinner for us too.  I did roast a chicken but it wasn't actually done when I thought it was.  I only did one load of laundry this weekend :( but we bought an apple tree and hope to have apples next summer (2013).  I made a menu for the week and went grocery shopping.  I feel good with all that I accomplished.  We started supplements Saturday and am putting my stats in this post so that in 30days I can check and see what the supplements did if anything.  Its all just an experiment.  Taking all those vitamins is yuck to say the least.  But I am hopeful that they will help with some of my levels that seem a bit off.

Chest 41
Waist 41.5
Hips 45.5
Shoulders 17
Thighs 25.5


No comments: