Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 44 (Tuesday)

Today was a leg day.  I am again really trying to push harder and get more results.  Not that 10 pounds in 6 weeks isn't great, and 1.5 inches lost from my waist/hips isn't fantastic.  But I want more :).  So I am sore today.  I did squats not on the smith machine but with the bar which weighs 45 pounds.  That is actually more than I was doing and I did it as a narrow squat.  I probably didn't get as low as I should have but my butt (LOL) is feeling it so no worries there.  I then put another 10 pounds on so I was squating 55 pounds.  Not bad considering I was only doing 30 last week haha.  I can do more than I thought and just need to keep pushing.  That is for sure the theme for the week.

No comments: