Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 41 (Saturday)

Well a note to self look at the day's workout before 7pm.  I really should have hit the Navy base gym today for legs.  There was a lot of exercises I just couldn't do at home without the machines :(.  So while I still got a workout in (including my shoulders from yesterday) it wasn't as good as it could have been.  Next week I will look at the workout before hand so I know if I need to take time to hit the gym or not.  Still feeling pretty good about my week and getting all 6 workouts in no excuses.  I started a Women's Active supplement pack from GNC today.  It has a multivitamin, BCAA, CLA, Natural fat burners like caffeine and green tea and some other herb type stuff :).  Hope it helps pick up the weight/fat loss and I see some amazing results haha.  If nothing else it gives me some great vitamins.  I picked up the New Rules of Lifting for Women and am so far loving the book.  I recommend it.  I have not finished it but can tell that the humor mixed with great advice will really help me push my limits and break through them.

No comments: