Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 43 (Monday)

Today was an arm day.  I got all my exercises done and am so proud.  I even tried to really push myself to failure.  My arms were jello the rest of the day :).  I only got 18 mins on the treadmill walking but I did get 30 mins in the pool and again really tried to push it.  It felt great.  These new vitamins are really giving me some energy and the up in my food is helping a ton.  Prepping is paying off so far.  I managed to not give in to temptation to grab subway instead of cooking at home.  I made Garlic Chicken and it turned out good.  Chris really liked it.  I made lots of broccoli to go with it.  I for sure got my 3.5 cups of fruits and veggies today.  I got 1-2 cups at lunch with the salad and carrots and then 1-2 cups of broccoli.  I started week 7 today and am feeling good about my progress.  I hope to keep going.  Tomorrow is the big day to register for the STP 2012.  I am super excited about it.

Source: tumblr.com via Jessi on Pinterest

No comments: