Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 54 (Friday) and progress pictures

Wohoo didn't skip out on my workout today.  Although it wasn't for lack of options LOL.  I so didn't want to workout but I am so glad I did.  I always feel better after a sweat session.  Although after doing progress pictures I don't feel as thrilled.  I don't really see that I am changing that much and I am super sad and frustrated with it.  I just want to see that amazing body I know is hiding in there.  Grrrr.



I think the front progress shows more progress but the side shows not much change.  I really need to put on the same clothes each time.  I think that would help me see more.... Or that is what I tell myself.  Looks as if my waist is getting smaller.

No comments: