Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lack of posting

Sorry for the lack of posting since last Friday.  We had slumber parties and friends all weekend and then Monday I fell ill :(.  Its been rough.  Yesterday I went to bed at 730pm and slept all night.  Yeah I am sick and tired.  But I do feel on the mend since I got such a great night sleep and I hope to get a work out in tonight.  I think I am going to shred it up this week or ride my bike and then next week start week 9 of the 12 fresh without missing any.  I think I will gain the most benefit from the program that way.  So this week will be modified to a workout of my choosing :).  I am down to 171.6 as of this morning.  We will see if it sticks or is because I am sick.

No comments: