Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shoulders/abs

Today I got on the bike/trainer for 20 mins.  I wanted to do 30 mins but my bottom couldn't take it.  I will try for 30 next week.  Just build on a base.  I did shoulders and abs along with my "ride".  It was a really good workout.  I avoided temptation and didn't eat out.  Although I ate out at lunch :( so I don't know that being good at dinner really counted much.  Although half a sandwich really isn't bad.  No mayo.  I stayed under my calorie goal.  One day at a time.  Each day gets me closer to my goal.  Each good choice gets me closer to my goal.  I'm going to succeed.  I'm gonna be a healthy fit momma!  Finding inspiration everyday really helps as well.  Water was good, had a coffee but only 12oz so that is an improvement.  Like I said baby steps.

No comments: