Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Owwwwwie!!

I totally felt this way today.  I did that BOSU ball leg workout last night and today it was super hard just to walk up the stairs.  I was carrying the baby and laughing at the same time it hurt so bad.  I'm going to need to do some cardio tomorrow to work out my legs.  Its a rest day for the next three days but I'm going to do some cardio just to keep moving.  This morning before I got out of bed I thought I didn't work hard enough.  Tonight I found muscles in my butt I didn't know I had.  This picture was found on pinterest.  I haven't figured out how to link back.  They changed how they did it.  I will though.  Feeling good about the new routine though and loving being back in the gym.  Hubby bought me a Garmin Forerunner 10 :) hot pink of course.  Haven't figured it out yet but I am sure I will.  I can even use it when I ride my bike.

No comments: