Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 4

Oops forgot to post yesterday LOL.  Well I did shoulders and abs yesterday because I intended to do legs at work today.  Well I ended up doing legs at home tonight.  I got a BOSU ball and used the June issue of Oxygen magazine that had a killer leg workout with the BOSU ball.  I am sweating and breathing hard.  Oh man was it killer.  I am going to keep doing it each week to see if I am getting stronger.  I will still do the live fit but will add this in as well.  We are also going to try to get a pull up bar so I can learn/get strong enough to do a pull up.  Eating wasn't great today.  I wasn't prepared for lunch and dinner we ate out :(.  But overall it was a good week full of progress and success.  I won't let that leg workout defeat me.  Yes I struggled.  But who wouldn't, that stuff is hard.  It's supposed to be hard.  I won't look as good if I just drink shakes and get thin.  I wanna be a rockin hot mom of 3 in a bikini when I turn 35!  Keepin my eye on prize!  Hubby is even doing good with working out and eating healthier.

No comments: