Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, August 23, 2010

August 22

So I walked 1 mile with my sister, pushing Jeremy in a not so great jogging stroller.  He is about 38 pounds :).  It wasn't very long but I felt like it was a good workout.  There were hills and flats so there were challenges.  I am not used to walking while pushing something.

Food for the day:
12oz white mocha
Special K with bananas
Burgerville chicken strips and fries (yes way terrible for me)
Oven baked chicken, pasta salad, baked beans and corn on the cob for dinner.  All home made.

Not the best day of eating but not as terrible as it could be since we are not at home.  We drove 4 hours to visit family for a couple days.  That always throws off my eating some since I am not at home to cook.

No comments: