Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Not so great run

So today was a not so great run day.  I still got 2.5 miles.  I almost think it was the crappiness of the treadmill that wasn't working for me.  I had to walk more than I was able to run and that was for sure frustrating.    But I got in there and got 40 mins done regardless.  I read a good article about cheating on the paleo diet and it made a lot of sense and why things were always so hard for me.  When you cheat your body has to go through the detox, craving, withdrawls all over again.  And let me tell you that is the worst.  So we decided that it would be easier to start on Tuesday after grocery shopping when we could just make sure we wouldn't have to "cheat" because there wasn't another option.  We are still going to try our best to make paleo choices and at least make the healthiest choices we can.  We have a busy fun weekend.  I don't expect to be able to post much this weekend but will catch up on Monday night.

No comments: