Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First run post surgery

So I have to say I was a little worried since I was off for so many days but my first run after my surgery went really well.  I was feeling it at the end and I didn't have that slow down time during my walking since it was only one minute.  I am so glad that I keep on pushing and that I am doing so well.  I am trying really hard to take great  care of my shins/calfs and not let them slow me down to much.  So I did 1min walk and 9 mins run, 3 times.  I completed the whole workout without extra walk breaks and feeling good at the end.  I am excited for kick off on Saturday where we will do a 40 min walk/run.  I will be already up for the challenge.  I did 2.64 miles today and burned about 300 calories.

No comments: