Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Last workout before surgery

So today I was really debating running or just swimming.  I had the choice.  We got to the gym early so I could run (since it takes 40 mins) and still let the hubby get his swim in.  But I was really debating if I should run with my legs being what they are.  But ya know I did it.  I went, got on the treadmill and did my 40 mins.  I was supposed to do 3 segments of 8 mins run/2 mins walk.  Well I miss counted my intervals so my last segment was 10 mins but that is ok :).  I did it all and felt great at the end.  I am so glad I did it.  I did not swim.  When we got home hubby and I did a chest and tricep workout.  All in all it was a good workout day.  I won't be working out tomorrow and not sure about Friday yet.  It will really depend on how I feel as to if I workout.  I am playing it by ear at this point.  I am down 1.5 pounds from last week.  Success!  It feels good to be going down again and eating better.  Nutrition really is a big deal.

No comments: