Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, October 9, 2010

WORKED OUT!!

Finally I think I am getting back on track.  I think there were two things at play that were messing me up.  One is that DH was working out with me so my workouts were not as good.  I found that I prefer to work out alone, at my own pace.  Second was my eating was getting to low.  I need to bump it back up.  I went a little to far but I think I have it figured out now and am back on track.  So Monday I am going to start another round of Slim in 6.  I will post the new start and end dates.  I won't do days worked out I don't think but we shall see.  It was kind of cool to see the ticker move.  Perhaps I can find one that counts down for me without my input....
Anyway Chris is helping me with food for the next couple weeks and I am going to do Slim in 6 combined with running three days a week.  I keep trying the running.  I really want to run, so that has to count for something :).  Be back on Monday with food journals, work out journal and all around feeling better blog :).

No comments: