Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 1 of the next 6 weeks

October 11, 2010
Today was the first day of the start of my slim in 6.  It was a good workout.  It hurt in different places :).  I also was checking myself out while doing push ups and damn my arms looked good :).  I also noticed that keeping up with them wasn't as hard.  Got a good burn but didn't need the breaks like the first time I started this in April 2010.  So my overall fitness has improved.  Tomorrow I will go for a walk/run during lunch and then do another round of Start It Up! at home after doggie classes.

Breakfast ~ 1 piece wheat toast, with peanut butter, no regular butter (never done that before)
Lunch ~ half of a tuna sandwich with cheddar cheese, 1 piece string cheese.
Dinner ~ 1/2 egg, 1/2 egg white breakfast burrito with steak, mushrooms and garlic.  Banana I was craving one.  How weird is that?

Fairly decent water intake today, although I can feel that I need more.  Tried a sip of kool aid and man was it sweet.  I am actually not minding the more bland diet that Chris suggested.  No sour cream on my burrito.  That is a first too.  I thought I would miss some of these things but I don't.  I guess what they say is true.  Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.  Official weight this morning was 160.6.  Measurements were the same I think but I have them written somewhere else.  Well that is it for tonight.  More tomorrow :).

No comments: