Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

what I am working on right this moment

So after a rough week last week I am kicking it into gear tonight. I am going to push myself hard tonight when I do my work out. I have two more weeks of this work out for the program. I will probably do one more week to make up the days I missed. But I am still doing ok. I did work out four days last week and will get another four in this week. I hope to do all six next week. The hard part is how easily my routine can get out of sync when people show up or something unexpected happens. Perhaps I should learn a better way of coping than eating. And strive to work out regardless of who is visiting. I did work out the first day Chris was in the hospital but the second week I slacked off. And this week I let my monthly cycle get in the way. I just need to keep moving forward. Anything is better than nothing and I can't go back and have a do over. Three days a week will maintain they say. So anything more will burn extra. Now if I could just get my eating under control without feeling deprived I would be great.

No comments: