Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, May 9, 2010

ouch

So my abs are hurting a bit today and my thighs are feeling a bit sore.  Glad today is my day off.  I am making spaghetti tonight for dinner.  No garlic bread though :(.  That would have been yummy.  Tomorrow is the start of week three for my Slim in 6 and I am so excited.  I am down 2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my hips.  If I don't flex I am actually down 1 inch on both arms.  I am moving down.  Body Fat is out of control but I think I will wait another two weeks to see how that goes.  I think it has gone down to.  Just not sure how much.  I think it might be 1% in a week.  I think that would be a good amount of movement.  June 5th is the last day of Slim in 6.  There are 36 workouts and I have done 12.  So only 24 more to go.  I can so do this.

No comments: